Friday, December 5, 2008

I am back to blogging!

First post in about two months!! Ugh. This has been my longest hiatus so far since I started blogging about 7 months ago. A long time isn't it? Some of you readers might be wondering where I went to...yes, the conjecture is right, if yours is 'he must be busy'. Yup, I was busy. Damn busy, if you asked me...so much so that I am bereft of inspirations to blog. Heck, I might have forgotten that I have a blog but luckily, the presence of Plurk did help remind me of that. What is this Plurk thing then, you may wonder. Well, then you have to stay tuned to my next episode(s) of blogging.

This semester had been a relatively easy one, in the academic sense but a tough one in terms of multi-tasking. Especially in the middle part, where the companies made a beeline to give campus recruitment talks. There's not much allowance when you have to juggle your daily lessons, FYP, as well as draft some sensible-looking resumes so that the companies might consider calling you for an interview. And not to mention, having to deal with some idiots that simply got into your bones. I'd let that pass, though.

Just in case you ask, nope, the FYP is not over yet. Far from it, in fact...and I am blogging in the midst of doing characterization for my concoctions, praying that no freak results would come out. And yup, I would most certainly need to get my social life back on track on these crazy period is over. It had better be quick.

Alrighty, that's about all. There will be better posts than this once my blogging inspirations come flooding back, and you can be sure of that.

No comments: