Monday, September 1, 2008

Guess what am I doing, all alone inside a lecture hall?

The semester's getting busy, so not much time to blog. And no inspirations too...unless people wants to know what I have been cooking up in the lab. Hahahaha. Hmm. Anyway, now I am all alone inside the Engineering Auditorium. What do you think I am doing? Taking a chance to catch a nap? Surfing some boliao websites? Digging my nose? Catching up with some readings that are so un-read for the past couple of weeks? Plurking?

None of them are right! In fact, I am multi-tasking. I don't know why, but I love doing that. Reading stuff + blogging + enjoying the air-con and hoping that I don't die of coldness cometh 6pm. Hahaha. Just being boliao here. Life has too much things to do sometimes...and I must learn to take a break from time to time.

As for those who saw my Plurk a few days ago, don't worry, I am getting better and better. Some things just do not come at the right time...and I will leave it at that. Anyway, I am too busy to be bothered about it.

Alright...that's it for now. Stay tuned for further updates. As I may, just may, be struck by a new inspiration again.

Ciao~

No comments: